THE ADVANTAGE OF PARTNERSHIP
There are numerous benefits to annual membership in Valley Partnership:
- Community Involvement – Valley Partnership's Community Project is a great way to give back to the community
- Access to Public Sector Partners – Industry regulators at all levels of government are involved in the organization
- Excellent Value – All employees of member companies are 'partners' who receive VP benefits
- Discounted Event Pricing - Partners attend VP events at discounts of 25%
- Serve On Committees – Develop stronger business relationships, while you plan for responsible growth in the Valley
- Representation - Valley Partnership advocates on your behalf at the federal, state, county & municipal levels and keeps you informed of issues impacting the industry.
- Collaboration With Industry Associations – Partners work and interact with ULI, NAIOP, ICSC, PCA on industry issues
- Expand Your Database – Partners have full online access to the Valley Partnership database
- Policy Participation – Partners develop policies to promote, protect and advance the industry
- Visionary Leadership– A strong Board of Directors, made up of a 'who's who' of Valley companies, to advance our industry and your business
- Professional Staff – VP staff is here for you and ready to help you succeed!
- Marketing Opportunities – Partners have opportunities to sponsor events at affordable prices, with markets of over 10,000 industry professionals
- Education – Learn from the best industry experts at Valley Partnership monthly breakfasts
- Solutions To Government Issues – Bring your regulatory challenges to Valley Partnership and resolve the issues collectively
- Build Your Network – Valley Partnership is comprised of thousands of like-minded professionals that want to do business
- Build Your Future Community – Get involved in planning for responsible growth in Arizona
- Make More Money – Valley Partnership is one of the best business development tools for your business
Join Us Today! CLICK HERE to sign up as a new Partner!
Would You Like More Information?
We want to talk to you!
Call Valley Partnership at 602-266-7844
or email email@example.com